Claim requirements for interim supplement paid to unemployed construction workers prior to retirement
- is no longer in an employment contract upon reaching the age of 58,
- is entitled to a retirement pension (old-age, corridor or heavy-labour pension) following receipt of the interim supplement,
- has acquired at least 520 weeks of employment upon reaching the age of 40 in one/several employment contract(s) subject to BUAG and
- has completed at least 30 weeks of employment in one or more employment contracts subject to BUAG after the age of 56.
- From 1 January 2017: presents evidence of at least 10 hours/units of at least 45 minutes of REHAB measures.
- in calendar months in which the worker is employed under an employment contract subject to BUAG,
- in calendar months in which the worker receives income from other employment (whether paid employment or self-employment) which exceeds the marginal earnings threshold,
- while the worker is in receipt of holiday pay or compensation for unused annual leave.