Legal heirs / Surviving dependants
- Probate ruling or
- Certificate of inheritance
- Notification of any persons entitled to inheritance
- Death certificate
- Proof of income for the deceased
- Proof of income for the dependant(s)
- Confirmation of the family allowance for the dependant(s)
- Application for severance pay in case of death
A legally binding ruling that specifies to whom the severance payment is to be transferred.
The conditions with regard to minors are similar to those for compensation.
- If the employee dies during the holidays, there is an alternative entitlement to winter holiday compensation including the day of death.
- If the employee dies after the holidays, there is an alternative entitlement for all winter holidays.
- If there is an entitlement to compensation, it is automatically transferred to the alternative winter holiday compensation when the compensation is settled.