Different types of information must be reported to BUAK. All reports must be submitted through the eBUAK portal.

Construction site reports
All newly started construction sites must be reported.

Reporting of your master data is required in order to be included in BUAK’s supplement settlement process.

Reporting on the workers employed is required in order to determine the amount of supplement payments, and to receive bad weather reimbursements or winter holiday reimbursements.

Power of attorney
BUAG-specific data can also be reported by third parties provided the company has put power of attorney in place.

For companies in the construction industry, monthly supplement reporting, submissions for holiday remuneration and reimbursement of bad weather compensation payments can be performed via direct data transfer.


BUAK - Bauarbeiter-Urlaubs- und Abfertigungskasse
Kliebergasse 1a, 1050 Vienna

0579 579 5000
0579 579 95 0 99


Mon to Thu 7.15 am to 4.00 pm
Fri 7.00 am to 1.00 pm