Employee information, 2017 Q3
Employee information (ANI) – third quarter 2017
The distribution of employee information (ANI) for the third quarter of 2017 begins in mid-November 2017
If you have not received any employee information for the third quarter of 2017 until mid of December 2017, please contact us at the telephone number provided below.
You will receive employee information if you have earned periods of employment pursuant to the Construction Workers’ Annual Leave and Severance Pay Act [Bauarbeiter-Urlaubs- und Abfertigungsgesetz] (BUAG) in the third quarter of 2017.
As always, you can call the Employee Information Hotline at +43 (0) 579579 5000 in case of any questions.
Starting on 1 January 2018, employee information will be provided electronically provided that the employee agrees
- Number of employment weeks that were taken into account in determining eligibility for the interim supplement paid to unemployed construction workers prior to retirement. Information about a possible interim supplement.
See here for more details about the interim supplement paid to unemployed construction workers prior to retirement.
List of open leave entitlements with expiry date
Obligation to file complaint when the basic wage is not paid pursuant to § 7h of the Employment Contract Law Adaptation Act [Arbeitsvertragsrechts-Anpassungsgesetz] (AVRAG), Federal Law Gazette no. 459/1993 as of 1 January 2013
In connection with the creation of the Anti-Wage and Social Dumping Act [Lohn- und Sozialdumping-Bekämpfungsgesetz] (LSD-BG), a common criticism was that the employees affected by underpayment are not aware of any related complaint from the responsible supervisory body.
This problem should now be eliminated by the information on the ANI form, in order to improve the enforcement of employees’ rights.
- Copy of residence registration (Meldezettel)
- Copy of official photo ID (if BUAK does not already have) one)
- Employee’s signature
- Social security number
- Show residence registration (Meldezettel) at customer service counter
- Show official photo ID (if BUAK does not already have one)